Thread: Sunday Night
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The crisp HD video is just killing me. I'm so depressed. Why is everything online and nothing on DVD?

Stevie saying she would not have admitted that the cocaine changed her voice in the past reminded me of an article from 1980 that a Ledgie contributed. I think Stevie's indignant comments are pretty funny. But it's hilarious that people have actually been accusing her voice of degrading for more than 30 years now.

http://bla.fleetwoodmac.net/index.ph...2&id=8532&c=18

Q: Stevie, would you care to comment on the rumors that your voice is not as strong as It used to be.

Stevie: It's wonderful to read that your voice is disintegrating. I would like to comment on that, actually. If you care to take the time to read the reviews from the last shows that we've done you might notice that I am. as my mother says to me, 'singing like a little bird'. And because I'm taking real good care of myself, my voice is not disintegrating. When I die, 'disintegration' will be one of the words that'll pass in front of me. I think it's very cruel for people to say 'disintegration' It's like, well, God, might as well just give up. Does anybody have any faith in me at all? My voice is fine.