View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
At first glance this seemed odd. BUT, you know what? I could actually see it happening. In fact, I think there's a good chance. What are Mike Campbell, Benmont Tench, and Ron Blair going to do now that Tom is dead? I don't think they'll sit around the house OR become just session players for other artists. The REAL money for dinosaur rock acts is in TOURING. Mike, Ben and Ron know that. I can nearly GUARANTEE that they'll hit the road with someone else (as Mike Campbell has already done).

So, a Stevie Nicks Tour featuring The Heartbreakers. Yes. Would they even bring Stan Lynch back? I could see them doing Stevie Nicks songs with a short Tom Petty set -- "I Need To Know", "Stop Draggin", "Don't Come Around Here No More", "The Waiting", "Breakdown", "You Wreck Me", "Wildflowers", and "Runaway Trains".
Stan is not a Stevie fan.

Benmont joining the Mac tour.....could happen. She and he are good friends.

I think Stevie would think she is doing a good thing for her friend Mike in his time of need and won't ever see it how many fans are seeing all this. Same if she got Benmont involved. She'd see herself as a kind of savior.