View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
She really hasn't had much to say in 20 years, but she used to blame Lindsey all of the time. Like when she said she had some great songs and about 50 mediocre ones that could have been great, if Lindsey hadn't been mad at her.

Michele
Ok, so this comment makes me want to get defensive, but I won't let's look at this post objectively, instead. You say Stevie hasn't had much to say in 20 years, but she used to blame Lindsey all the time. I'm sure in the hundreds of interviews she's given in the last 20 years, she made a comment about not being pleased with some of Lindsey's production of her songs. Just like I'm sure in the many interviews Lindsey has given in the past 20 years, he's made a comment about making Stevie's songs better. That's not blaming her failures on Lindsey.

She just said in a recent interview that she was disappointed Lindsey took her background vocals off some of the songs on Tango, but she understood why (because they weren't very good or words to that effect). Sounded to me like she was being realistic and diplomatic. She certainly wasn't blaming him.