View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
What a trip. And thanks for the caps so that I know you mean business. LOL Ridiculous. Lord forbid anyone should expect any kind of respect or courtesy anymore anywhere. The fact that this continues to happen over and over by the same 3 or 4 people on this board is entertaining and frustrating all at the same time. You are right...you are not here to please me and vice versa. I have been a member of this board for probably 20 years almost. I have NEVER EVER EVER seen it sink to these lows before. I guess the choice is mine. I will move myself back to the Stevie board where I belong. Will you miss me?

Oh...and I hear the goat is taking her show on the road down under. Looks like no Stevie on a FM album. I know you are devastated. Maybe the new music will see the light of day when one of them kicks the bucket.
You seemed unwilling to accept any opinion varying from your own, so I merely pointed out the facts. Adults have varying opinions, and we're allowed to express them here. Thank god this isn't the old "Seven Wonders" board(fan worship, only). Have a nice day. Let me know how the Stevie forum is!