Thread: Nicks McNuggets
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://stereogum.com/727222/progress...ogress-report/ (Bethany is in the band Best Coast, they are awesome!).

STEREOGUM: Stevie Nicks is also one of my favorite humans of all time. I play records in a bar in the east village where we keep a photo of her over the DJ booth to remind us to keep **** real. What is it about her that you love so much? Who else do you hold up as a musical/artistic inspiration?

BETHANY COSENTINO: I just seriously love her so much, it’s hard to put it into words. Her voice, her style, her all around energy is just so inspiring to me. I listen to “Storms” probably 5 times a day. I just feel really connected to that song. It’s pretty cheesy — I have this super new age like deep connection with her, and I’ve never even met her! I idolize a lot of female musicians; I’m really into Beyoncé too. I know that seems “lame” but I truly think she’s incredible. She is so ****ing talented, she’s beautiful, her body is INSANE, and she’s married to ****ing Jay-Z! It can’t get much better than that!