View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey on Sky Arts Music Show

Music Week September 24, 2013
Guests unveiled for new Sky Arts show by Paul Williams

http://www.musicweek.com/news/read/g...ts-show/056151

Ray Davies, Nile Rodgers and Lindsey Buckingham will be among the guests on a new Sky Arts music show hosted by Malcolm Gerrie.

Talks Music will launch on the channel at 9pm on November 4 and run for 10 weeks, each week throwing the spotlight on a music legend. These will include in conversation Tony Bennett, whose insights will include the first time he met Frank Sinatra, Nile Rodgers whose talk turns to such subjects as Madonna, Debbie Harry and Chris Stein of Blondie, Boy George and Jeff Beck who talks about working with Jimmy Page.

As host Malcom Gerrie brings more than three decades of experience as one of the leading creators of music TV, having worked behind the scenes on such iconic shows as The Tube and The White Room as well as the Brit Awards for several years. He is also the series' executive producer.

He said: “When Sky Arts asked me if I’d like to host Talks Music, I jumped at the chance. Getting in front of a camera and talking music to some of my ultimate musical icons was both surreal and incredible. I’m proud that Talks Music will be part of a channel so committed to music and musicians.”

The programem is durected by Jeff Wurtz and co-produced by the Emmy-winning Synergistix Media, which makes the long-running TV series Inside the Actors Studio.