View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I like good kids. But the endless questions makes me avoid almost all of them. When a lady in a store gives you that look, like "don't you grab my baby and run", I wanna say, "lady, if you tried to give me that thing, I'd go running for the door, screaming!"

And a portion of her fans.

OMG, a good dog is so awesome. My last one died of cancer, 12 years ago(very much documented in old threads here), and I spent 15K trying to save him. Best dog ever, and I decided my last one ever...

BUT, I get to babysit my ex's dog for two weeks, starting next Thursday. I'm so excited! I get my dog fix for a couple weeks, then she goes home.
Those are modern moms. They think you should really want to raise their kids in these economy!

My dislike of Stevie nowadays has a lot to do with her fans.

That's why I don't want to get attached to an animal. They are more likely to die than humans, they die earlier. But babysit is a different story.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.