View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniette View Post
Back to this idee fixe. Who cares about a corporate jerkoff like Azoff? Lindsey's attitude to those shows was the correct one. Azoff is the prototypical sleazy promoter/music exec making millions off other people's work. If it wasn't for Lindsey and bands like FM making music, what would Azoff promote? I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would take the promoter's side. Bowing to corporate interests is actually what artists should do...right.

I've never seen anything really good come out of Azoff's involvement, and his role in Ticketmaster/Live Nation tells you everything you need to know about Azoff. So not hard to side against him about anything. He ain't exactly David Geffen.

And I do agree that Azoff had a lot to do with Lindsey's firing. But that shows what a sleazeball he is. He's a band wrecker.
This is exactly how I feel. I think sleezy Nicks took it out of the band's hands and went right for the the jugular. I'm willing to bet Mick had a gun to his head.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-17-2020 at 08:39 PM..