View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I agree with your sentiment. Dreams (studio) is still a song I stop and listen to the 3 voices AND I'm in awe of some of the things ALL 3 writers have done.

My point is that I won't bow just because she is the most popular. What $he pulled after Musicares makes her a piece of garbage, in my opinion. I don't even blame Mick as must as most people. His job is to keep Fleetwood Mac together. It's his job. He did his job with a gun to his head. Miss Pretension Superstar ego megalomaniac Nicks is the one that held the gun. Way to use your power, $tevie. Way to be a great human being.
oh i do blame Mick. if his job is to keep the band together he miserably failed and helped the band's fracture.

Stevie and Lindsey have been fighting since before they joined Fleetwood Mac. if Mick was doing his job he would have found the way to mediate, instead of bowing down to drama queen's demands and immediately running to promoters. they did NOT have the tour booked. there was no gun to his head. he could have taken some time and wait till chiff queen blows out her steam and comes back to negotiate. or starts "loving" Lindsey again (whatever that means because that woman doesn't seem to know what love really is).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"