Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 05:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
This just in...

Biden says he'd beat the hell out of Trump if in high school.

Wow! This stuff is better than anything I could make up.

Biden, Clinton and Obama or Larry, Moe and Curly?
I don't know about that. Trump was pretty scrappy. The Democratic Party needs to appeal to working class white voters in the next presidential election. They lost them last election. Biden is the only person they have who they think can appeal to those voters. The problem is Biden is 75 years right now. (4 years older than Trump.) He will be 78 years old the next election. Right now, the media is taking photographs of Biden giving money to homeless people and spreading them around the internet. They want the world to think that he is an angel and Trump the devil. The mainstream media is just a puppet of the DEEP STATE.

The bias of the media is soooo unreal. In 2012 Obama called Vladmir Putin to congratulate him on winning the election. Well, Trump just did the same thing and the media went crazy. They are insinuating that he is in league with Putin. They are absolutely ok with starting a new Cold War or World War 3 with Russia then admit how badly they screwed up in the election. Hillary paid Russia for information on Trump and the Obama administration stops Russian interference investigation, yet, Trump, a man who had no Washington experience. is supposed to be the one colluding with Putin. Totally ridiculous.

Watch the video I embedded. It's pretty sickening.