View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I hope the latter is how it plays out. Stevie and Mick love being in the spotlight, over being creative.

I'd give anything for another BV album and tour. They were clearly so happy and relaxed during this last project. THAT'S how your career should end!

I think that after so many failed attempts to woo Stevie, Lindsey finally gave up on the idea of a new FM album and started enjoying his music and his project with Christine. Like you said, he was happy and relaxed at the end, and he was sad to see it coming to an end. Now he wants more BuckVie and he probably can't wait for the FM tour to end, before it even started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It's so clear they only are doing this because of the money.

I'm so tired of that crap. Bring on BuckVie!! Let Stevie and Mick do selfie museums and such. They love themselves, just ask them.
Yes, all of them are doing it for the money, except maybe John and Christine.

Stevie and Mick have loved themselved their whole lives. They were always connected by their self adoration. Selfie museums! Haha!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.