View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g. fish View Post
They held off on high prices as long as they could. But tickets for the October 18th show in Kansas City have dropped to unprecedented lows. The Sprint Center is clearing out decent seats at $46.50 to $65.50 each! These are first level seats, not nosebleeds. Want a premium seat? How about a seat on the floor in row seven for $168?

https://www.axs.com/events/353809/fl...n=sprintcenter

We've seen 11 Fleetwood Mac shows dating back to 1990. Not to mention 6 Lindsey shows, 2 Stevie shows and 1 Buck/Vie show. That 19 shows in all. Yes, my wife and I are long term fans. And we've traveled far and wide to see them.

Sorry, but if they gave us free tickets to Fakewood Mac, we wouldn't go.
This is the first time that Ticketmaster has sent me an email to try and sell FM tickets. It's for the Minnie/St.Paul show, Oct 22. There are hundreds of seats still available. Some are from Ticketmaster and lot's are resale seats. Floor row 37, $66.50, up to $300 for verified resale tickets on the floor and other areas of the arena.

The last 2 times we saw them there, the tickets were gone within a couple of hours of them going on sale.

I'm with you, g.fish, feel the same way. Normally we would have had tickets and been there in a flash, but we went to LA to see Lindsey instead last weekend.