View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 08:23 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Don't be sorry, i wondered too. However, i have concluded that they did not. Based on...vibes? intuition? evidence? Stevie's loyalty to christine? John's seeming "not that way" personality trait, coupled with his lingering love of Chris?
Yeah I'd go w/ all of the above. I think sleeping w/ 2 of your 3 male bandmates is quite enough for any woman. There's an interview tape from around 1980 w/ John and Stevie, where he says Stevie must not like him or thinks he's ugly or something-- and she tells him, "John, there's still time." but he says he can't because his wife's there.

BTW there are a couple parts in that photo shoot where J and S are being flirty. In another section he puts his hands on her tush and she pulls them up-- I think that was right before he lifted her and carried her away. In another part he makes like he's about to slip his hand down the top of her shirt; she smacks him and says, "You're terrible!" He laughs but then after a minutes sighs from the boredom and mutters, "I can't stand it." John and photo shoots-- not a match made in heaven.

-Lis