View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I haven’t been active on The Ledge for a while, but I need to vent about this.
I cannot believe Stevie would break up the band, especially now. It’s nearing the end for them and Christine finally came back, no one thought that would ever happen. I mean really Stevie!? It’s like she’s giving all the devoted fans the middle finger. What a selfies b****. According to Lindsey, he did everything he could to try to make things work but Stevie wasn’t having it. I would be so pissed if I was Christine. I would have threatened to quit if I was her. I’m sure she came back with the intention of the classic lineup going out together.

Really????? You felt the need to start this thread? Considering you typed up this topic, you must have eyes.

And let me clarify this annoyed response is not a cry against “negativity.” I’m all for this forum being a place to vent about what’s gone down the past year. People have plenty of just reasons to be upset.

But the concept that someone felt the need to make this thread to me just had to be called out. I feel like some people on this board crave attention way too much, which ironically is the very root of what drives Stevie these days. Some Stevie haters have so much in common with the woman herself.

He Will Burn You Down