View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
Thank you for clarifying.

I think I wish to stay here. I know that moderators have difficult thankless job at times, and this situation with change in the group was unexpected. Emotions are running high and that's natural when we first hear news such as this. But if I may say so, I wasn't feeling comfortable with what felt was 'character assassination' in the Rumours forum, people suggesting going and heckling the group at their shows etc. That is concerning to me and I personally feel is out of line and irresponsible.

I could and maybe should have reported it privately and tried to continue, but right now have a lot going a lot going on in my life, my health balance is shaky, I'm supposed to be avoiding environments I find stressful so thought it was best I just move out of it all. At least until things cool off a bit. I'd rather step out than end up posting something inappropriate and out of proportion myself, that disrespects the standards of this board.

Peace and ty.
I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you feel better soon. Yes, you are right, it is stressful wading through all the negativity over there. I keep telling myself I am going to step away and try to avoid all the fuss, but somehow I keep coming back to check for any real, solid news. Against my better judgement I snapped and got involved in an argument with one of the loudest voices over there. Perhaps I should take the high road and try to make peace with them. Fighting over a bunch of people none of us know isn't worth stress and bad feelings.