View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Let me be (even more) clear. I log into this site EVERY DAY even with the ridiculous long waits. However there are times I do give up especially on my phone. It just will not load on my phone. I have noticed that since these problems there have been a decline in posts. Many posted this months ago and they left. As someone that comes here every day I see this. There are days now with no one posting a thing. That never happened before. Usually there is at least a new thread or someone commenting on an old thread. I just don't buy the coincidence that this decline just happened the same time the site was sold and went under attack. I still come here EVERY DAY, multiple times a day. The fans here are very seasoned and better than any other site. There is not a lack of interest. There is more Mac material lately than ever. We just came off one of the biggest years eve. I have given up coming here a few times because of the wait and that is coming from someone who probably spends WAY too much time here. I don't get defensive in needing to defend the site. I also don't believe for a second there is a better Mac site out there who has better followers.

I visit often On my iPhone as well. There were times I could not get the site to load at all. Time out errors. I finally broke down and installed a ad block and pop up blocker App and like on the desktop it solved the problem. People who are smart enough to have such Programs on their computers and iPhones will still be able to use this site but many people won’t bother coming here at all.