View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
So, do y'all think this song is about leaving FM? Especially with the part about finally breaking the chain and all?

On that note, I have to give Steven some credit for making me play my Time CD a lot today. What he said about it in the "Which ones do you still have to get?" thread made me realize that I needed to listen to it more. I've had a tendency to only listen to "I Do," "Talkin' to my Heart," "Winds of Change," and "Nothing Without You" but I made a point of listening to the rest of it today and I think it will be one of my summer CDs. I love "All Over Again," "Nights in Estoril," and "Dreamin' the Dream" and I'm wondering why I didn't like "Hollywood (Some Other Kind of Town)" when I first heard it. It's a pretty cool tune. Consider me a big Time fan at this point, though I don't know about Dave Mason's offerings on it.
I've always thought it was sort of her goodbye to them...the words certainly are appropriate. Luckily she got sucked back in to do the Dance.

I actually haven't heard that album in awhile; maybe I'll pop it in tomorrow. I love all Chris's stuff, and msot of the Bekka/Billy stuff as well. 'Talkin' to My Heart' is a really energizing song IMO, I always liked it. but i agree w/ you in that dave's stuff doesn't really grab me.

-Lis