View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Well, I just don't forsee Chiffonheads EVER giving Bekka the benefit of the doubt.

To me, Fleetwood Mac is Fleetwood Mac...but, the poor 1994/95 years just get ZERO respect from so many people that "peace in the valley" in those regards just doesn't seem forseeable.

I agree, ChiliD, but some line-ups didn't really live up to the expected quality the band has in it's name. I think Time is a poor album songwritingwise, but I still got to see them Live. It was a great evening and Bekka was incredible. It's just that I really had the feeling that I was listening to a Fleetwood Mac-coverband that had the original rythmsection in it. By the way, I don't think I have EVER seen Mick better than that night. He was really taking the stage.

Bekka is a great singer and that line-up could have had a future if they'd grown into an own FM-identity that was more recognizable. I'm not respectless at any FM-line up. I just sometimes point out which I think was the poorest.