View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Yes its amazing it has taken this long to finally see most of the footage. Its strange on the HBO special some of the songs they did not include especially their biggest hit from Mirage and their first single from the album, Hold Me.
I guess the band was forced to perform it but not happy with the way that it sounded live. However, I would not think the Mac owns the material to the US Festival footage. I believe that is why the artists got big bucks, they signed away the rights. But that is just my guess. Who knows.
On another note, as many of us have commented the band looked especially wasted at the US Festival. Yes the microphones and the sound could have been messed up but so many mistakes and goofs which makes it all the better IMHO.
If they were drinking that hard partying in the desert for the Hold Me video, you could imagine the stuff that was going on for this show. It definitely shows
I’ve heard Hold Me live 1982 from many bootlegs, it sounds great except for the “Hold Me..Hold Me..yeahhh” they should have sang “Hold Me.. Hold Meeeeeeee” like they did live 2017-2019. I don’t know why they added the “yeaahh” in 1982, it sounds dumb lol.

I really want to see the video of Sara live from 1982. 1982 live Sara is my favorite. I’ve heard many bootlegs and it sounds amazing. I’ve heard the bootleg of Sara from the US fest, I just need to see the video, I bet it’s amazing.