Thread: 2018 Tour
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
people are deducing from the recent history. their last tour was announced in i think Feb when they did that morning show with Christine, then dates went on sale in either Mar or Apr for the tour dates that were starting last day of Sept. by that logic, if they were going to start the tour at the end of Aug, tickets should be on sale right about now, it's past mid-March already.

also there were some speculations they will announce tour dates at the end of Jan to coincide and capitalize on the Musicares thing, and that dates would come out through their new Sirius station. then all of the sudden station got shut down before it ever happened, and no tour dates. so people are wondering what's going on, because that dotted line story from 3 years ago doesn't seem to really hold anymore.
Well lets wait until spring expires before we can say they violated their statements. We cant claim they are behind schedule or lying if its still winter and no tour is announced yet. The next 4 months will tell the real story.