View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 07:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

So they are in the studio as we speak? Cool. I would love a double album. That would be so awesome! If they don't have a double one, then all of us will be dying to know what the rest of the songs were that didn't make it on to the cd. So let's hope the record people let them go for a double package! Please, please, pleeeeeease!

Ya, that's weird about the greatest hits coming out. But look at Heart, I can't even rememeber how many greatest hits cd's they put out in place of new stuff the past decade. Unless it has some cool new pictures (or never seen before ones) or some new versions or what not of songs, I probably wouldn't buy the greatest hits one. Since ya, we've got the Chain and that other greatest hits one. A full length Gypsy (what *is* the full length Gypsy? - I didn't realize there was a longer one) would get me to buy it, for sure! Anything different about that song and I'd be at the record store when they open that day to buy it! So, I hope they put some stuff like that on it. I would love to see them release a cd of all the extended and dance mix songs. Maybe they'll put one or two new songs on the greatest hits like they did last time (and hopefully a video!). To tease us, and get some hype going over the new cd to be released a few months after that.

Thanks for the article. Cool news!

(And thanks Mick - whereever you are, for giving us that info! Yay! )

...please a double album - pleeeeease!!!!... Should we write to the record people and bombard them about it?!