View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
just listen to that full FAY and you'll have your answer - she gets nervous and seems to always be off key in live tv perforamances, which is too bad.

they both seemed really nervous at both shows - NBC and CBS one. Lindsey looked extremely focused (that's why you don't get their normal interaction which again is too bad).

after so many years of following this band, you know better than to doubt they'll be completely different at the shows - tehy allways are, and always playing off each other and interacting.
You're quite right, they both looked pretty nervous - Lindsey had his thousand-yard stare going on... Obviously miming to pretty much everything except some guitar solo notes - the acoustic guitar part on Love Is Here To Stay stood out in particular as mimed.

But I can't really blame them - Christine in particular hasn't done this sort of thing for years; in fact, I can't remember when she will have done a live-sung appearance on live TV before. (EDIT: Oh yeah, the live Today performance for the On With The Show tour). I feel very protective of them! Christine keeps reminding me of my Mum!

Last edited by tango87; 06-10-2017 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Memory lapse!