View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
As much as I love Stevie and I have been a fan since 1975, it frustrates me that she only wants to tour with FM. She complained about missing Christine, and now she is back. The whole band would love to record, but not Stevie. Fine, then quit the group. If you are staying to make money for John and Mick, don't. They have been in the business forever. They should have lots of money. Mick could never manage money, but seems to be doing better now with his restaurant in Hawaii.

And if you hate Lindsey so much, then quit flirting on stage. I don't want to see a fake romance.
You hit the nail on the head!
Exactly
end of story
bottom line
Period
Next question

I would only add that if you think making new music with today's music industry is fruitless then stop making solo albums.

I do feel bad about the Klonopin era. I believe her that her friends and managers talked her into seeing the doctor. They had good reasons for how scary and out of control she was. However, at some point you need to take responsibility for your own actions. Its impossible for me to believe after years on klonopin and becoming a zombie those closest around did not persuade her to seek help. This is never talked about. Once someone asked Rick Vito and he refused to comment. It was only after she fell over and cracked her head into a fireplace that this "come to God" moment came to her and her friends that she get off this drug.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-11-2017 at 10:57 AM..