View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 07:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default his treatment of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Ok let me put my trained statement analysis to work:

A few things really floored me. First was her acknowledging fan pushback on her RBG tribute to bring up Lindsey. Used it as if she was the victim.

Notice how she kept saying this was long over due and it was going on for a very long time however she NEVER explains what it was. What exactly has Lindsey been doing to you for so many years that you finally had a breaking point? Tell us. If it was something so bad, the readers would understand. She has never said why. Mick only hinted that Stevie thought Lindsey was mocking her at the awards ceremony.

Spill the beans if you were treated so bad. Good grief you make tens of millions of dollars on tour with the Mac, take separate limos to shows, stay in different hotel rooms and barely see Lindsey.
We all saw it in the SYW doc. And the tour requiring the cardigan... and LB passive aggresive treatment.. it was magnanimous of her NOT to bring those things up. He fought her mixer suggestion, fought her song lyrics, and fought her wardrobe choices. Yet she was the biggest draw of the band. Good for her asserting herself in 2018