View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 10:32 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Do you guys think that the Eagles will still play Glenn Frey's songs? Glenn's songs are my favorite Eagles songs.
I figure they have to, considering the number of hits on which he sang lead. I think they'll have a "special guest" handle a chunk of Frey's vocals, although who that might be is anyone's guess. Jackson Browne sang "Take It Easy" at the Grammys with them, so he's the most obvious choice.

Sadly, despite logging in right at the minute that two presales started, and at 10 am on the nose when the general public sale began, I found no $150 seats available. I even emailed Ticketmaster and got an actual response, which was surprising:

"Unfortunately, the seats you are requesting in the $150.00 range have all been sold. They were released but they sold really fast."

Uh-huh. They must not have had many to sell. The next cheapest priced tickets are $250 each, and as much as I'd love to take the family to the shows, it seems much less insane to pay $600 for our four tickets than $1,000, especially for lousy seats.

Did any of y'all get tix? Any in the $150 sections?