View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I do not believe for one second that we won't get another album with all five, unless someone dies. Stevie has never said she won't do another album, just that she does not think they will. I don't think the word never or won't has been used in a direct, verified quote. It is just press and fan speculation. Which was her opinion at the time she was asked, usually while on tour or in between tours. It's part of the drama that surrounds FM and Stevie is not the only one guilty of this.

Though I still don't understand why the haters even want her to participate if they don't even like her voice now! But whatever. This thread is a broken record and I am just adding to it. I guess if someone dies and they can't do another album as FM some fans will want someone to blame, and if they do produce another album the fans who dislike Stevie will want someone to shred.

And now the posts dismissing me as a shipper or Chiffonhead or idiot can begin again since the "cool" thing seems to be to hate Stevie now (both as a musician and as a person) and only worship Lindsey/Christine/Mick/John (all of whom I love btw, and I like the new single and have already pre-ordered the album and can't wait to hear the other songs).

Last edited by StevieandChris; 04-16-2017 at 03:01 PM..