View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I would be heartbroken, but I would say: that's what you get for not recording. Touring isn't the only thing a band does; it also records. And I was/am heartbroken she didn't record. Stevie would have had the best songs on the album, based on IYD and 24KG. As such, I would hope for a 24KG2 and a solo tour.

That said, if FM could have continued as the 5 as a touring entity while LBCM continued making records, I'd have been more than content.

So the way things turned out is my worst scenario. I have no interest in paying to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" (hey now hey now don't dream it's over! hey now vom)--and now Stevie won't even be spending time recording 24KG2

What's the World Coming To?
Except we don’t know that she won’t record, especially now that Mick Campbell has joined. Maybe we will get another FM album and a 24KG2 album. I have always thought her won’t record because record don’t sell” was a smoke screen for “won’t record because there is no way we will sell enough records to justify spending time with Lindsey in a studio.” But now the game has changed. She did go into the studio to do a few guest songs over the last few years. We don’t know what she has planned.