View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Let me be (even more) clear. I log into this site EVERY DAY even with the ridiculous long waits. However there are times I do give up especially on my phone. It just will not load on my phone. I have noticed that since these problems there have been a decline in posts. Many posted this months ago and they left. As someone that comes here every day I see this. There are days now with no one posting a thing. That never happened before. Usually there is at least a new thread or someone commenting on an old thread. I just don't buy the coincidence that this decline just happened the same time the site was sold and went under attack. I still come here EVERY DAY, multiple times a day. The fans here are very seasoned and better than any other site. There is not a lack of interest. There is more Mac material lately than ever. We just came off one of the biggest years eve. I have given up coming here a few times because of the wait and that is coming from someone who probably spends WAY too much time here. I don't get defensive in needing to defend the site. I also don't believe for a second there is a better Mac site out there who has better followers.