View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Yeah, I really get all that. I still think its absurd to think its absurd of Lindsey to have that emotion. One day when my addict brother dies, I'm sure my anger at him and his addiction will lessen, but as angry as I am now and as hard as I have to be in order not to play enabler, I'm still - everyday- frightened he might die. Or maybe more frightened that that day will be today.

So, I don't care what year it was or what day even it was or even if he doesn't want to admit it 25 years later in an interview. Lindsey was certainly afraid/frightened about Stevie dying. And, a lot of other people were too.
Yep, yep, yep...all the way...you sound like someone who truly knows about dealing with and loving an addict...me too, so many emotions, mostly bad when it is at an end and you know it! And, the fear, yes, LB, you were scared ****less so just admit it, fool! You are human, right? I think LB was in just as much trouble as SN, too. Why they choose to play that down, I don't know, but he was just plain CRAZY at that point and it took years for him to pull himself together too! I try hard to like LB but sometimes it's hard because like Stevie, he says the stupidest crap sometimes! SN was a crazy DRUG ADDICT... LB was a CRAZY drug addict...there, done!