View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, that was one of the odder passages in Storms. First of all, CAH says that the shoot took place in her house. That is just false. To me, it's like she said that deliberately to discount the stories that Stevie and Lindsey have told about the shoot. It's like she wanted to tell the reader that Stevie and Lindsey didn't have the time or access to share an intimate moment during the shoot, because she was there and it was in her bedroom. But it wasn't.

Yes, Stevie and Lindsey both told different versions when they recalled the shoot for a Rolling Stone anniversary issue. Like you, I don't have the quote right now. We have laughed about it in threads here somewhere, which I can't find at the time. Stevie had them practically making out for 30-45 minutes and Lindsey says it was more like 15, but the discrepancies, as slight as they were, were hilarious.

Michele
MAKING OUT??! . I don't understand why she lies about these things. This all book is about Carol Ann trying to make us feel sorry for her, and when she has one real opportunity, she hides it. Well, i guess it's a matter of pride. She won't admit that there was something going on between Lindsey and Stevie, aka the hotel scene when Lindsey "solved the problem" with Stevie.
I also think that something happened between Lindsey and Stevie during the Japan leg of the Tusk tour, but this is just assumption.