View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
You're both welcome vivfox and PenguinHead!
I also love this Rhiannon especially for the adlibs she does near the end, I think it's my favorite Rhiannon from the rumours tour.
I wouldn't expect the first song being from another show, I thought it was strange that they greeted Christine instead of the whole band but I thought that i just didn't have the intro of the concert.
I live in the border of Umbria and Tuscany, in Cittą della pieve, in Italy it's a quite known village because it's the birthplace of a quite known painter that was the master of Leonardo Da Vinci.
If you're curious this is a photo: http://foto.umbriaonline.com/wp-cont...panoramica.jpg

P.S. I checked "Say you love me" and while maybe the introduction can possibly be from another show, i have to say that in the chorus I definitely hear Stevie's voice.
Thanks for sharing a little personal information. I'd to explore Italy in my lifetime. I was in Venice for a day way back in the eighties, when I went on a month long "Let's blow through Europe" trip with a friend. It was loosely planned; but we were young and stupid.

I have bootlegs of Christine's solo tour, and know what her band sounds like. The opening song is absolutely from her tour. Sonic-wise, and instrumentally it's quality is stark difference from the rest of the show; it's even apparent in the audience applause, as she performed in smaller venues. Christine's band, while very competent, had a more light-weight delivery than Fleetwood Mac. I can see how you might hear Stevie in the mix. Her band was all men, and one of them had a high voice that mimicked the harmonies. I'm really curious how/why that performance got slipped in. Would sure like to have the actual performance.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 09-18-2014 at 11:38 PM..