View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Leave it to Lindsey to keep doing the same songs from Tusk. Doesn't he have 10 songs on that album? It's always IKINW and Not That Funny. Stevie's shown more variety for pete's sake.

I'm going to be very annoyed if they didn't give Little Lies a go. What a bummer! That song was a huge hit, huge. And Isn't It Midnight is a great rocker. I'm kind of disappointed World Turning and Silver Springs haven't been cut. This is just going to be a The Dance/Rumours rehash like everything else. This band's legacy would be so much greater if they featured more of their oeuvre in their concerts to remind audiences and critics of their greatness.

Listen to the fans: We don't want The Chain first. We want songs that haven't been done before live with this group together, or not for a very long time. Sisters of the Moon is fine, hoping it's more to form with Christine back. Sara would be wonderful with Chris; would be the first time since 1980. What about the Mirage hits? And Tango? And Why? Why, we had an entire topic on that song. I really think checking out our setlist ideas could help them.

Last edited by bethelblues; 09-12-2014 at 01:32 AM..