View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 02:36 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default "Seven Wonders" Cover

My third and final planned cover of a Fleetwood Mac (and related) song is Seven Wonders. I did this purely for myself - it's not being 'released' or entered into a competition or anything like that. I am sharing it here for a limited time for fellow Fleetwood Mac fans. I am not interested in reviews or critiques. If you like it feel free to say so. If you don't, that's fine too, but I am not going to engage in discussions about the quality of the performance, production, my voice, etc. I am not a professional musician and have no aspirations of being one.

I mostly followed the original single release, but incorporated elements of the 'Early Version' from the Tango deluxe set as well as elements from live performances, the extended version and added a little Lindsey-inspired element at the end. I performed it in its original key, but at a tempo closer to the official release.

You can stream it by clicking the 'Play' button in the lower left corner of the web player that appears. No download required.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z5qzhp25j...er%5D.mp3?dl=0