Thread: Ellen show
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
I don't know. Maybe I am in he minority of the few people that still frequent the ledge. Can't we get through one new thread without bringing that up?
Since I brought it up on this thread, I will respond. I did not bring it up to flame Stevie believe it or not. I brought it up to mock Ellen's fake interviews which are nothing more than puff pieces and promotion. I used the smirk/dance as an example of a great question to ask Stevie.
I love Howard Stern but his performance on Ellen a few months ago was horrendous. It was a puff piece, no good questions, and pure promotion of his new book. Yes of course the appearance is to promote the book but Ellen and Howard planned the kiss stunt and wedding afterwards. I like real interviews and not endless promotions.
So I apologize to you if you thought I brought it up to make fun of Stevie. I was actually making fun of Ellen. But in any event, would it not be an awesome question to ask Stevie about?