View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
At this rate is 12 dollars going to help at all? is my point. It would take a lot of registered members putting together the 12 dollars to get them (the owners) the money they need to continue operating month to month at this point it seems to me. And Tango? We understand your frustration but it's not right to go singling people out, many may have their reasons until they better understand what's about to take place soon here since no one's really come forth and made any official announcements about helping save the site. Right now all we know is it's up for sale.
The point is that if this place closes there will be lots and lots of people who post here a lot more regularly than I do that will be sad. The simple fact is that if just a few of them had contributed we might not have got to this point.

Sure not everyone can afford it and that is fine. If you can't afford to put food on the table then the ledge isn't going to be a high priority.

Someone said somewhere that there were only 31 people who were supporting ledgies (don't know how accurate this figure is?) but that means there are at least a couple of hundred regular users who aren't. Surely they can't all be too poor to contribute.

Yes we could all send money and the site could still close, but the point is simply that if more people had helped we would probably not be in this situation.

Anway, I have a toddler to put to a morning sleep and so I'm outta here....