View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
HA! Well, I wasn't fishing for compliments - I was just wondering who all the lurkers are.
Okay I admit it I知 one of the lurkers! lol This is my first post so Hi everybody.

I知 a big fan of great guitar players, and yes as my name implies I have been to a lot of concerts and have many front row shows under my belt. Some of my front row shows include, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour (twice), Jeff Beck (twice), Robin Trower, and BB King, just to name a few.

I致e got 4th row tickets for Lindsey痴 Anaheim show and am really looking forward to it! It will be my first Lindsey/Fleetwod Mac show so I知 excited, I do own the Bass Performance Hall DVD/CD so I kind of know what to expect, and basically I知 expecting a lot the DVD is very good.

One thing about this thread though is a few have said they would want to see I知 So Afraid off the set list. From the guitar player fan in me I think ISA is one of the best songs on the set list. I知 really looking forward to seeing that song live.

I知 sure I値l post more after the show Friday. Is anyone else going? If so is there a meet up planned?

9/19/08 Anaheim