View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 06:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default touring

I could care less if they seemed like cash cows. I understand many people think they toured too long but I enjoyed it. The last three shows were the best of the entire two years IMHO. It is pretty obvious they made little to no money on the album. Touring is how they support their families. (song royalties, album royalties, blah blah, not enough) Nothing wrong with working hard.
I loved ALL the set changes made for the second leg, too.
Sara was breathtaking..different from 79 but equally lovely. I quite enjoyed seeing Stevie change up her hair and really work the song. IKINW and Red Rover were great as well.

As for solo touring...it seems unlikely that any of them will have a solo album to promote this summer..does that mean they should not tour? How about just a few dates? Maybe they like performing for the live audience? Maybe one or more members NEEDS the money? Maybe they like connecting with fans face to face? Maybe they are greedy cash cowns. Who knows. I am for whatever they want to do. Tour as a band, tour solo, go into the studio. I hope that at least one member will do some type of shows this summer and I have no problem paying to see them.

BTW...I like the idea of Lindsey touring with Mick and John but frankly I can't see that ever happening. I doubt Stevie's managers would go for the idea of Fleetwood and Mac plus the lead guitarist touring without Stevie. The same goes for BN. I cannot see Stevie and Lindsey doing any type of small tour should they EVER put BN out on cd. I am afraid they would feel it was disloyal to Mick and John.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey