View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 01:47 PM
Junior Ledgie

This is my first ever post on The Ledge! I've been scoping the place out since the new album came out because I love it so much. Christine is my favorite Fleetwood Mac member (Lindsey is a close second), and, becoming an FM fan around the time of Say You Will, I never thought I'd be fortunate enough to see her live--never mind get more music from her! I'm beyond thrilled.

Anyway, I happened to catch another Lindsey and Chris interview on Sirius XM Volume yesterday afternoon. They were on a show called "True Stories." Not much new info, except they said one completed Christine song got cut from the album. Lindsey insisted she was the one who cut it, but she said, "I have high hopes for that song." And he said, "maybe on the next album." Anyway, I thought it was interesting that they confirmed they have at least one new song. She seems to SO want another Fleetwood Mac album, and he seems so over the idea. But I hope they work together again--with or without Stevie--as I'm sure an additional project would be even more collaborative!

He also said if the Buckingham McVie album does well they might add another leg of the tour, and she said she would be fine with that. BUT he's still releasing a solo album in January (She was like, "you're gonna be busy!"). I wonder if it'll be mostly a collection, or if he's already got a bunch of stuff recorded. I'm hoping for more of his left of center jams!