View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? I am completely lost and this is ridiculous.

There's a video 'Sweet Girl' on YouTube, and I think I made a comment like, "Sweet Girl is a really great new song for The Dance. I liked it better than Chris' Temporary One, but Bleed To Love Her was the best.

Is there anything wrong with this post? It got deleted and the girl told me to avoid such familiarity in the future and that my comment was at ease and not respectful to my favorite band. Also in her country it is not accepted short hand references to unknown older women.

I didn't mean to offend anyone
are you talking about evie1942? if so, read her info:

"i most appreciate in people kindness and sincerity.not children,the parents do not communicate.They ignored me all my life,i dont cure how this is true.in the past i have drug addiction(no comment) i do not smoke and drink alcohol. I can easily panic and feel morally broken,but it passes quickly.I have big problems with English.( this is terrible,every time i write a comment,it turns out not literate and totally incomprehensible)
in clothes,i prefer light colors."