View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

jimmypaxsonFor lack of a better pun - “Fleetwood Pax” 😂 Musically and personally, one of the greatest weeks EVER !!! 1st of all - To my love, my Fiancée (holy ****) @ksjump, your cordiality, lovingness, beauty, sense of humor and everything else is second to none - you are theeee greatest ! So great that you came along ! 2nd’ly - I just played 24 tunes with Billy Gibbons, Steve Miller and Christine McVie - Played drums with Miller n Gibbons, percussion with Mick and Chris, double drummed on a few w/Mick too ! It was an ultra private event, so no pix - But we were in Cabo 🏝and killing it. Big thanks to the cast & crew that made this happen... Again to @ksjump - You are a breath of fresh air... Thank you for being my all. Ok 🛫- Let’s go !!! Next stop - Ben Harper n Charlie Musselwhite - Stay tuned ; )

Sounds like the Jimmy Paxson event with Mick and Chris was a private gig also involving Steve Miller and Billy Gibbons. I wonder whether they all played separately or whether they played anything together? Miller, Gibbons and McVie...I'd break the bank for that

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood