View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
I just made it back from the funeral home, where I had to make the burial plans...

Nothing feels as final as that...

I lost all belief in this life...

Oct.22nd now haunts me two-fold: My father Geary Allen Johnson Sr. died on this day and now my ex-wife Debbie Ann Johnson

What is wrong with this world I reside in? Does God contiually toss more weight onto my shoulders to make me into a modern day version of Job?

Seat-belts don't save...Not in this case:

"She was wearing her seatbelt....BUT, that was a hinderance. With her position in the car, which was upside down on it's roof, the seatbelt cut off her breathing and she aphixated. Had someone seen the accident or arrived upon it immediately there-after she could have been pulled from the car and survived with only scrapes and two-minor lacerations on her arms" - M.E.

If I live to see Oct.22,2009 THAT WILL BE A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian "I have become COMFORTABLY NUMB" j.
hang in there brian, i know that sounds so cliche' & i don't mean it to be~ you 2 didn't deserve an ending like this, i am sad & pissed at the world right now for letting this happen~ i am very happy for you tho, that you spent her last days on life together~ that is comforting to me & i hope it is for you~ bless both of you~ you both have touched many lives~
bless you friend~