View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
I have a love hate thing re Felder. I agree that he was not treated very well by Fry and Henley over the years but where I take issue with him is this. He sued them and got a settlement and yet he won't gracefully take the high road.

First I heard stories that he has rountinely signed dvd's for fans from the Farewell One tour of which he was not even a part of.

Secondly he stirs the pot overnot being invited to the Grammy's to honour Glenn. Glenn and him were not on speaking terms and had not been for some time so why the hell would you think Glenn, his family or the Eagles members would want you there on stage???

Thirdly he creates a petition to the Kennedy Center Honors to get him, Bernie, and Randy included. While I agree that Bernie and Randy should have been included as they were original members what he did was low. You were fired. You sued. You got a nice chunk of money. Move on.

He is an amazing guitarist but he acts like a spoiled child.

i can see the logic behind most of what you said but the signing dvds seems rather petty......clearly he'll sign whatever a fan might ask him to sign. If it's something his band did that he was no longer part of, so what. I mean, fans put all sorts of stuff in front of performers to sign.