View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Many fans here feel that Lindsey somewhat defined the Rumours line up and without him it's not Fleetwood Mac. I partly agree. He produced and played on so many of their songs and is probably the only Remoura 5 member who can produce and craft an entire song from start to finish all on his own without any input from someone else. Christine might be able to do that, Stevie certainly can't and Mick and John have Buckley's chance.
But what seems to be missing from the discussion about Lindsey is the many positives from him leaving- solo pop album to drop probably sooner than expected! Solo tour! Chance of reunion with just Christine to make a proper BuckVie album rather than a quasi Fleetwood Mac album with Mick and John.
So- what are you looking forward to with Lindsey?
And- what are you either dreading or excited about with the new Fleetwood Mac?
I don't want him to tour again with Christine. I am probably more disgusted by her in all of this, given they were just recently on tour, did the album,..... Staring at her fingernails through that entire interview, claiming she wasn't aware (I am sure it's true she wasn't aware) but that just highlights the larger dysfunction in all of this. Nope--don't want him to tour with her again at all.