View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 05:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by diamondsnake
To these people that are saying that she did not look bad at the Clinton concert, did you even see it? I love Stevie so much, but lets not lie. She was very overweight, maybe even obese during this time frame. It was mainly her face, which I think would be the worst place to gain weight. Stevie is sexy now. Sorry to be blunt, but I think she looked really bad. Even though I'm sure her music was pretty good, it is distracting at a conert when you know how gorgeous the person really is. Sorry to offend anyone, but I'm just going to tell it like it is. I am very happy that she lost all that wieght because now she is confident in herself.
Tell me something... have you ever been overweight? Obese? Stevie did get heavy but I would never class her as obese. Who gives a hit how much someone weighs anyway? last year I lost over 70lbs and I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. But I'm still the same person I was back then... people still love me for the same reasons they did not just because I am thinner. This probably sounds very rude and 'm sorry if it does but how can someone weight affect you as to how much you enjoy a concert?? Get over it!

Pip