View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The other talented Rock group Fleetwood Mac have released their CD entitled Bare Trees. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe Fleetwood Mac fans, and Rock fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Bare Trees their artistic excellence is on full display as they have once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be their best work to date.

one that will grab your attention right out of the gate has Child Of Mine and allow to go until the last note of the last song Thoughts On a Grey Day, which is another great track by the system.

The day This is a very rare CD where every single song is good or better than the one before it. This CD is definitely one of those rare CDs.

The total bare tree is outstanding from beginning to end. One of the CD after listening to some songs are just etched into your memory. A must have for Rock fans. Really spectacular from beginning to end.

While the entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 1 – Child Of Mine, track 3 – Homeward Bound, and track 8 – to forgive Me A Little Of Your Love

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [... as in "proud On Repeat"] is track 10 – Thoughts On A Grey Day. This is a great track!

Bare Trees Release Notes:

Fleetwood Mac originally released bare tree on October 25, 1990 reprise label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. I kid
2. Ghost, The
3. Homeward Bound
4. Sunny Side Of Heaven
5. Bare Trees
6. Sentimental Mother
7. Danny's singing
8. Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
9. Dust
10. Thoughts On A Grey Day

Fleetwood Mac: Danny Kirwin, Bob Welch (Vocals, Guitar), Christine McVie (vocals, keyboards), John McVie (Bass), Mick Fleetwood (drums).

http://www.sonnybruce.com/ghost-note-drums/