View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Any ledgies from the 97-2000 era left?

Hey guys. I was a ledge addict. Now recovered after a 12 step program called "College and the career". Well I am going to see Fleetwood Mac in Chicago and was wondering what ever happened to the cyber friends I made on here 10+ years ago when I first got the internet. There was a group of "kids" around my age that I am looking to reconnect with.We posted all the time and spent HOURS in the Talk to Me Chat Room. Oh, how I loved the "lag test" messages when it crapped out. 1997 seems like yesterday, but technology has come SO far. The "ledge wars" of 2000 also kind of turned me off to the site, the "Black Ledge" and the name calling got out of hand. I noticed I am a "jr ledgie" on here. Too bad they can not retroactively count all the postings i made in those years. I would totally be addict level. Even after 8 years off!

1. Scott Boucher : The only other "boy" my age on here at that point. A year or two behing me in high school. We had a lot in common. should be about mid-twenties now, lived in New Hampshire or Vermont, chatted in the old OLD PERL Talk To Me Chat Room till midnight. ON SCHOOL NIGHTS! lol

2. Erica P Muzryn? : Also from the chat. I think her screen name on Erica17 or Seventeen at times. Lived near me in Connecticut, I think in Nagatuck or Saugatuck? Went with me to opening night of the Enchanted tour, FRONT ROW CENTER!. We saw Stevie's boobs during Edge of 17! Left after high school and went into the armed forces, Navy? Have not heard from her since.

3. "Pearl" : Friend of Erica. also used to chat in the TTMCR

4. Rhiannon78: Or possibly "Sarah78" I cant remember. Ok there are prolly 100 Rhiannons on here these days, but she was one of the first and I am pretty sure about the "78". Always had the biggest collection of ancient by todays standards Real Audio bootlegs and videos. I THINK she also is the one that gave me a copy of TRIAD, which I in turn passed on to another ledgie.

And last but not least.

5. "LauraTN" : Lived in TN, met another ledgie and moved to a dairy cow farm with him, got married to him in the smokie mountains. Named several heifers after Stevie songs. awww!!

Last edited by AnthonyMI; 01-27-2009 at 12:01 PM..