View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I find it so incredibly interesting that Stevie STILL has cold feet about recording....even with Christine involved!

My theory...maybe she's trying to ease up the pressure with Christine, let her get settled in and comfortable with the studio and getting her chops back and then she (stevie) can come in with her songs. She's very protective of Christine, maybe she's just trying to give her and them space. Maybe she figures, let them get good and warmed up and then I will come in and we can knock out a couple of my songs. Stevie is a lot of ego and I think she knows that. She also probably doesn't want a lindsey and stevie fight within the first week Christine is back with the band in the studio.
that surprised me too, and annoyed me as well. What is Stevie's issue these days with the studio? Or is LB's presence that gives her the willies? Whatever it is, she needs to get over it!! Stevie talks endlessly about HER band. She needs to be put her money where her mouth is and be part of HER band!!

I remember it all...you just had to fall...