View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
You mean a mash up version called Black Magic Gold Dust Woman?
Hahaha, why not? I've been thinking about the 'synergy' of that song with Stevie's persona.

I'm not going to do a comprehensive list. There are some songs that have to be included. (Gonna miss 'Tusk' and 'I'm So Afraid'. Don't know if they'll be game to do 'Go Your Own Way'...)

Stevie is my favourite member of the group, but I think I'd rather have Christine on 'Don't Dream It's Over', as a more mellow vocal. It also has a nice organ part. (If they get to Australia/NZ, I'd also like to hear 'Better Be Home Soon' which has its own organ interlude and everyone likes singing along to...)

And I hope that Stevie is not gonna chatter too much about herself during the show. Neil has a 'conversational' style at his concerts too, but I don't think he rehearses speeches. He has a quick wit and sense of humour that would probably mesh well with Mick and Christine, who like to joke around a bit. Stevie might also lighten up.

Station Man, Albatross, Man Of The World, Black Magic Woman, etc. I guess Stevie will do 'Stop Dragging My Heart Around' with Neil. They all seem interested in going back to that earlier material.

Last edited by Missy; 05-09-2018 at 07:33 AM..