View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 06:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

i have to say whilst i can't comment on this exact issue, i have had nothing but trouble over there myself~ for some reason a bunch of them must think i am someone else or associate my name w/ someone they have had a problem w/ in the past , i can look over there, which i do look at the images & stevie part of it, that is all i can do & wizard too has harrassed me over her at the ledge thru pm, claiming that i am someone else & was in cahoots w/ people over there that i don't think i have ever spoke too, the only thing i could think of why he would hate is cuz i did pm him on some rare photos that i posted over there & another 7Wonderer (who shall remain nameless) took the scans & made copies to sell on ebay & blatantly spoke of it~ it's funny too cuz these same people that are horrible to me on 7W are nice to me everywhere else in stevie circles, i was invited to join over there when it 1st started up & the ledge was down & it all seemed like a place us ledgies could go when the ledge was getting maintanenced & such~ i finally just gave up caring ~ & stay over where i feel much more accepted~

Last edited by GODDESS6; 06-26-2007 at 08:47 AM..