View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 06:16 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
Mike - Was this chit-chat a thread that you guys created in seven wonders itself, or on a completely unrelated board? I really need to know because - - - well, for reasons that I think should be obvious. You wouldn't believe who's been banned, or how many people. I swear to god this looks exactly like a witch hunt and it's following the same patterns. Did you see the movie with Winona Ryder? It's looking exactly like that. I started seeing some warning signals months ago. It started out slowly and seemingly innocently.
Can you come on into Nicksfix chat sometime? I'd love to talk with you about it there. I need to get as much information as possible about what's really going down here.
By the way at least one of the MODERATORS have been banned and they've selected several "replacements."

P.S. - One thing that's amazing is that this is antithetical to everything Stevie stands for. She'd have some opinions about this, believe me.
It was a completely unrelated board that we just used as a place to chit chat while the chit chat forum is down! I cant believe that I have been banned...I have never done anything wrong, and have done nothing but contribute for the last two years! Where were the three strikes! I am so furious and sad. This sucks. Half the members are banned...